Last update: 02 September 2022
CryptoMoto Ltd is a company duly incorporated under the laws of British Virgin Islands that understands that the collection of Personal data involves a great deal of trust on your part.
- “Consent” shall mean any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of which the Data subject, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of Personal data relating to him or her.
- “Cookie(s)” means a piece of information that is placed automatically on your computer’s hard drive when you access the Website. The Cookies uniquely identify your browser to the server. Cookies allow CryptoMoto to store information on the server and the User’s preferences (for example language preferences, technical information, click or path information, etc.) to help make the Website experience better for you and to conduct Website analysis and performance review. The types of Cookies are further explained in Section 2 of this Cookies Policy.
- “Data subject” shall mean the natural or legal persons whose data is processed, in the context of this Cookies Policy, the Visitor.
- “Personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Process” shall mean any operation with Personal data, irrespective of the means applied and the procedure, and in particular the collection, storage, use, revision, disclosure, archiving or destruction of data.
- “Website” shall mean the CryptoMoto official Website https://cryptomoto.org and all affiliated web pages accessible through this site.
- “Third Parties” shall mean any person who is not bound by a contract of employment or service agreement with CryptoMoto or any entity affiliated with CryptoMoto and any person who is not a Visitor.
- “Visitor” shall mean any person visiting the Website.
At CryptoMoto, we take the collection and processing of your personal data as well as your browsing data collected through cookies very seriously. We check our compliance with national and international legislation in this area and make every effort to ensure that our cookie collection and processing policy satisfies you.
The Cookies Policy may be updated at any time, so we invite you to consult it regularly.
2. What type of Cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website and enter into transactions.
They allow us to recognize and count the number of Visitors and to see how Visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics Cookies which collects information anonymously. It reports Website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit the Website. For more information on Google Analytics, please click here.
These Cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with Third parties for this purpose.
3. Personal data collected
The Cookies we use allow us the Processing of the following Personal data:
- IP Address;
- Date and time of connection the Website;
- Place of consultation of the Website;
- Time spent on the Website;
- Language settings and preferences;
- Data about the pages from the Website visited;
- Links you click on the Website;
- Features or services available on the Website;
- From which origin the User arrives on the Website;
- Device used.
4. Purpose of the Processing
The main reasons why we collect Personal data about you through Cookies are:
- to improve your browsing experience on the Website and to make it informative, personal and as user friendly as possible;
- to develop statistics from you use of the Website and to improve this latter thanks to that;
- to offer you other services and products by developing the marketing on the Website;
- to improve your Visitor experience on the Website.
5. Use of Google Analytics
6. Third-party disclosure
7. Blocking Cookies
You block Cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.